Re: Pie crust

I found this on the Hungrymonster website:

    Fatfree Pie Crust
Course : Pies
Serves: 1
Ingredients:

   2      cups          grape nuts
     1/2  cup           apple juice concentrate

Preparation:
Mix together and press into the pie pan. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees and
cool if you'll add a cool filling. For pumpkin pie, I just add the filling
and bake it all at once. Run the Grape Nuts through the food processor
first, and half recipe is sufficient if you don't need the crust to go too
far up the side of the pan.

Lee Ann
Lee Ann Reiners
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania