liquid smoke

Hi all,

Maybe there is a difference in the liquid smokes available.

I have a bottle of liquid smoke, consistency of tamari or Worcestershire
sauce (not thick) - I use it rarely, but it perks up baked beans.  The brand
is Colgin.  Ingredients read:  Water, natural hickory smoke flavor, vinegar,
molasses, caramel color and natural flavoring.   0 calories, 0 fat, 10mg
sodium.

Barb in FL