[no subject]

Mary Anne-
    In Edina Minnesota (not too far from Osseo or E.P.) is The Good Earth.  It is an excellent restaurant with both vegetarian and vegan options, as well as meat for meat eaters.  Good news is that it is almost all organic food, so all of the meat is free range and raised without pesticides.  They are very accommodating, and have endless substitutions for allergies (such as wheat, sugar, and so on).  I am a vegan and I love to eat there!  It is located in the Galleria.
Courtney