Re: vita-mix

I LOVE my Vita-Mix. MY husband and I got the flyer in the mail as well, at a
time when we did not have a lot of free cash. We decided that if it did
everythin it was said to do, that it would be worth adding to our home.

We purchased the wet and dry containers, and put it to work during its 30 day
trial. That was five years ago, and not a week goes by that our Vita Mix is
not used to grind grains, make smoothies or ice cream, soups or dips.

It is one of the best large purchases we ever made.

In addition, we purchased Neova from Vita Mix two years ago, and have not
looked back since! A lifetime guarantee means a lot to this company! ;-)

NAYY

---
Heather M. Claus
http://www.patternshowcase.com