Re: Great Northern Beans/Lentils/FATFREE OR VLF PLEASE

Thanks from me as well for Lentil Rice Casserole that you posted to the gal
who was loaded with lentils. Really appreciated. I love beans and rice, and
love casseroles. To this end, if you have any other healthy casseroles you
would like to share, please feel free to send them directly to me via email.
Thanks again, Sunny

In a message dated 2/12/2001 9:36:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,