Re: Barley, Shiitake And Spinach Pilaf

Kathleen, could you advise where the purchase whole fresh soybeans and how to
prepare them, generally? I have been purchasing them canned, and consume
other soy in other products, i.e., tofu, soy milk, etc. Thanks. I do shop at
several very good HFM in my area, but I've never thought of buying them raw.
Also, I have been searching for unroasted, "unfettered" soybeans to snack on
and cannot locate them. Anyone? Thanks, Sunny