Naturesflavors.com

Please - Attention all list members/ readers / lurkers !!

Thank you all - each and every one who contributes to this list and PLEASE
keep it coming. Don't assume everybody already knows of a recipe, or a
product - You bunch are the greatest !
I am actively checking out the peanutbutter extract and have a call in
regarding the nutritional value in their flavored powders ( serving size,
calories and any fat )

Also, the fruity tu*a brought to my mind how nice of a change this would be
on my weekly soyawise chicken chunks rather than my usual " hot " stuff
marinade, so even though fish was mentioned, I just substituted in my mind
right away !!

Enjoy the week all `

Lynne

~ TODAY'S MIGHTY OAK IS JUST YESTERDAY'S NUT THAT HELD IT'S GROUND ~

MOTIVATION GETS YOU STARTED, HABIT KEEPS YOU GOING !!