peanut butter extracts

I'm pretty sure the peanut butter flavor is fat free. But even if it's not,
a piece of a drop (you have to cut it, it's so thick) is all it takes to
flavor a dinner or a batch of not-peanut butter. The salesman didn't know
about fat content when I called, but he said it was all natural ingredients.
If someone has better luck with info than I did, please share it on the
list!
Jeannie
Subject: peanut butter
is it true? do they really sell peanut butter extracts? that would be sooo
amazing because i absolutely LOVE peanut butter and the extract would be
much
easier to cook with. is it as fat free as it sounds?
Thanks!
blueyez13@xxxxxxx