Stuffing Recipes Anyone ?

Hello all of my fat free friends !
I am looking for a good fat free stuffing ( a rather sweet one ) to fill the
cavity of a winter squash for Christmas dinner.
I would like one which uses all vegetables ( my faves are water chestnuts,
nappa, onions,asparagus,cauliflower) and perhaps apple or pineapple or dried
apricots or cranberries.
As for the breading I prefer to use unprocessed bran or a fiber blend
cereal. I need help with the spices-any good ideas ? I know there is a
wealth of information out there-come on out of the woodwork, you long time
fat free gang and please, help me out !!
Thank you in advance.

Motivation gets you started, Habit keeps you going !!
You have only failed when you have failed to try.
'What you think, you create. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine,
you become.'
You are what you choose today, not what you've chosen before.

The information in this electronic mail message is sender's business
Confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the
addressee(s).  Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone
else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and
its attachments could have been infected during  transmission. By reading
the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects. Cendant Corporation is not liable for any loss or damage
arising in any way from this message or its attachments.