From: "Ross, Lynne" <Lynne.Ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 1:46 PM
Subject: Stuffing Recipes Anyone ?

Hello all of my fat free friends !
I am looking for a good fat free stuffing ( a rather sweet one ) to fill the
cavity of a winter squash for Christmas dinner.
I would like one which uses all vegetables ( my faves are water chestnuts,
nappa, onions,asparagus,cauliflower) and perhaps apple or pineapple or dried
apricots or cranberries.
As for the breading I prefer to use unprocessed bran or a fiber blend
cereal. I need help with the spices-any good ideas ? I know there is a
wealth of information out there-come on out of the woodwork, you long time
fat free gang and please, help me out !!
Thank you in advance.