Re: FATFREE Digest V01 #110

> Hi! I have a huge thing of vegemite in my pantry that someone gave me =
> (she was scared of it but I kind of like it!) ~ ~ what I would like to =
> know is, could it be used in any of these recipes calling for =
> nutritional yeast? I know it's not the same thing, but I am trying to =
> figure out ways to use it, as it seems I have a life-time supply! :)
> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Amanda

Vegemite is an australian nutritional spread.
Most people spread  it  on toast. My advise is to spread it thinly at first
specially
for those that havent tasted it before as it s very concentrated.
You can also put a tea spoon full to taste in a cup and fill it with hot water
for a nice broth (soup) meal.
Some people put  a lil of it  it on eggs.
It is an acquired taste but as you can see by the label is full of
good stuff.
I myslef love it.

Paul