Essential Fatty Acids

A little while ago, someone posted wanting to know where one could find
charts of the amounts omega 3 and omega 6 fats found in different foods. This
is a question I would very much like to know the answer to as well. The USDA
website is great but doesn't list this info. I wanted to know the amounts of
omega 3 and 6 in zucchini squash. (All vegetables have some fat; often an
amount so small, most places won't list it.) I won't eat anything with "real"
amounts of fat, so I wanted to know if I am getting enough or the essential
ones to sustain relative health. Thanks.