Re: Frozen Tofu

Karen asked:
> Has anyone ever frozen tofu and defrosted it before cooking?  I have
> heard that it gives the tofu an interesting and crunchy consistency.

I do it all the time, as it is the only way my family will eat it. Warning,
though, it isn't crunchy. It is chewy. Still, it's better than slimy <grin>.
I also recommend squeezing out all the water first (I usually put it in a
bowl with paper towels and pile cans on top for a while). Then, when you
marinate it, it will soak the marinade up like a sponge. Yummy!

Be well, Hadass