Re: BREAKFASTS

Since breakfast is my most important meal of the day, I usually eat
something sturdy.  I don't do cereal or toast and eggs like "normal" people.
I do rice with soy sauce, or potato salad or mac salad with bunches of
chopped vegetables (such as carrots, broccoli, celery, radishes, cauliflower
and whatever strikes my fancy), or, as Sue mentioned, leftovers.  Sometimes
if I'm in a mood for something sweet, graham crackers with homemade fruit
spread.  Actually, this is more of a mid-morning snack as it doesn't fill me
up long enough to count as breakfast.
Lee Ann
reiners@xxxxxxxxxxxx