re:Ramen noodles

For the person asking about Ramen noodles.I'm thinking that you must mean something other than the brand name that I am thinking of,which are also called "Top Ramen" and "Oodles of Noodles". These can be found just about anywhere,including Walmart and Family Dollar.I can't seem to find any around the house,which just voids my whole point here,but I seem to remember that they have a high amount of fat,calories,and sodium,and,I've noticed that they like to sneak animal products(even meat!) into the ones that seem to be vegetarian.Like I said,I figure that I might be out of it on this one,as far as what "Ramen noodles" are.
Good luck and be well :)
-Lillian