Re: ramen noodles

> Can  anyone tell me where I can find ramen noodles?   They should be easy
to find, but I can't find a trace of

I've never had a problem finding them at *any* supermarket, always a few
different brands, too. They were always over with the canned soups, usually
in their own metal bins on the shelf because they slide around so much in
their little rectangular plastic packages. If you just want the noodles,
toss out the salty seasonings packet.

I stopped eating them years back when I found out these aren't cooked like
regular pasta noodles but deep fried. Certainly not something we want to eat
on a fat free food plan.

Sue in NJ