Buckwheat (again!)

Hello all...

I recently sent a post about buckwheat flour but don't recall seeing it
posted... I may have just missed it.  Sorry if I did; don't mean to be
redundant but I'm going to ask just once more!  :>  Does anyone know how
buckwheat flour rates with regular white flour and whole wheat flour,
nutritionally speaking?  Is it about the same as plain white flour, or is
it better for you-- like the ww?  Thanks for any info, y'all!

Live Awesomely,
Chelsea*