Master Cook

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know which version of MC is the better one? I went to the Sierra Site, but couldn't tell from the descriptions which one would serve my needs better. I did write to some Q&A web sites, and they recommended MC, but didn't say which one was better. I am looking for a program that will let me Cost out Recipes, as I would like to start Catering, but if the Number 5 or 6 Version will work, i don't want to spend 59.00 bucks on the Suite Version. Please Help! And Thanx In Advance. Monarae