RE: Master Cook

Monarae,

The difference between the different titles is in the recipes that are
included. The software is the same for all of them. The suite just contains
more cookbooks, so no, you don't need to buy that title. Now as you have
noticed, there are different version numbers also, i.e. 4, 5, or 6. The
version number does signify a different "engine". You want to make sure you
get the latest version, which is 6. The main difference between versions 5
and 6 is that 6 uses indexing to achieve much faster searches. 5 was
incredibly slow. You'll appreciate that when you get a lot recipes entered
in.

Melissa