Where is MasterCook?

Years ago (about two or three PCs ago ;-) ), I used to have a copy of
MasterCook PC, which I dearly loved.  I wanted to get an updated copy for
Win 98 to load on my laptop, but I cannot seem to find it in any of the
software catalogs or stores that I frequent.  Does anyone know whether it is
still being marketed?  If not, are there similar products out there?  I used
to *love* the shopping list generator and nutrition information features!!!

Thanks in advance,
Deborah E. Savadra
dsavadra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx