Taco Chili recepi

I put this together in about 5 minutes and let it simmer for about 20
minutes. I really enjoyed it. I love making delicious and extremely simple
food. Enjoy! Claudia

Taco Chili
3lg.cl. garlic
1lg     onion
1Pkg.       St. Yves  Soy Ground Round
1cn     FF pinto beans (not refried)
1cn     Corn
1/8oz cn Tomato sauce
1pkg.       taco seasoning (I used Tone's from Costco)
2 tbs       chipotle    chili sauce (can in Mex sec. of market)
Garnish:
shredded cabbage, sliced radish, onion,
baked blue corn chips (Trader Joe's)

Steam fry onion & garlic in olive oil sprayed deep sauce pan.
Place lid while steam frying to prevent dryness.
Add all other ingredients and simmer.
Add garnish at table. Makes appx. 8 cups.