recipe archive update

Hi folks,

I'm still working at getting the list's recipe archive up to date
again.  I just finished all of 1998.  We now have 4,021 recipes in the
archive! http://www.fatfree.com

I've decided to do at least 3 days of digests per day until I get
caught up.  At that rate, we should be current around 11/3/2000.  But
I bet I catch up quicker.

It's really cool reading through all the old postings.

--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA