DC Restaurants

I'll be in DC next weekend and would like to know any good restaurants or
grocery stores like Fresh Fields where I can buy food.  Thanks!
Judy Mingram

There is a Fresh Fields on Wisconsin Avenue, right by the American University. If you take the metro red line to the Tenleytown-AU stop you will see the store upon exiting the station.

If you are interested in other places to shop eat, I'd be glad to give you some more ideas -- you can e-mail me privately if you like. We do have Trader Joes -- but it's a bit of a drive from the city.

Are you coming for the cherry blossoms--they are wonderful, as always!!

:)