Trader Joes favorites

My absolute favorite at TJs is their whole wheat orange bread. There is no
added fat and the orange flavor is really nice. Especially good with orange
or apricot jam. I always buy extra for the freezer. The bagels are good too.
I also get frozen edamame (soy beans) that have already been removed from
the pod. Two other frozen rice items are good: Biryani is FF curried rice
with onions, peas, red pepper, apples, raisins and spices. I don't remember
the name of the other one but it has rice, carrots, snow peas, and I think
water chesnuts. Both are great in a pinch. Enjoy! I always spend much more
time (and money) there than I planned.

Carla