Re: Sauces for Veggies

I know this won't help the poor souls that are not near a Trader
Joe's, but they make a wonderful (and spicy) Black bean and Ginger
stir-fry type sauce. Very good!  Two tablespoons (40 calories, 1.5
grams of fat) mixed with a little sherry for a looser consistency is
enough sauce for 3 or 4 cups of steamed broccoli over rice.

I keep trying to find/ reproduce the garlic sauce I get on my steamed
broccoli from chinese restaurants. Does anyone have any ideas on that
one?