Re: Braised vegetables

Sofie-

This is a PHENOMENAL idea!!  Why haven't I thought of this??

My dilemma is that I go to the gym 4 nights a week and I usually don't get home
until 9:00/ 9:30.  I am usually so hungry at that point, I will throw anything
into my mouth.  As protein is an issue, I am now stuck on the same old quickie
things for dinner- 3 egg white omelet with salsa and Healthy Choice cheddar
cheese (I just can't eat ff cheese and at only 1.5 grams of fat, it is really
delicious), 3 egg white omelet with broccoli and Healthy Choice Italian cheese
(1.5 grams of fat), and sautéed stewed tomatoes, spinach, and soy crumbles.

I started out doing the crock-pot thing, but my dinners were cooking for 12-13
hours.  Now, any ideas in facilitating quick and ff dinners are wonderful in my
book!  Thank you.