Phyllo - vegan

Jan,

I've used a  light spray of pan spray with a light
sprinkling of dry breadcrumbs for phyllo layering and it
worked very well.  A little spritz on the top will brown it
nicely also.  And if it's been enough years to forget some
of the original taste, crumbled tofu and spinach with some
herbs, a little lemon juice/zest  and seasonings aren't too
bad as Spanikopita filling!  Ok, now I'm hungry...

Kathryn