Biscotti .. Bread Machine Recipe

Did you ever find a recipe for Biscotti in a Bread Machine?

Dawn

BTW, I also think happiness is a dancing ferret...

Subject: Any Bread Machine Biscotti Recipes?
From: Andi & Todd Lockhart <lockhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 23:51:31 -0400

Hi,

I was just going through some of my bread machine cookbooks and found
some high fat biscotti recipes. None of the recipes in the archives are
specifically for bread machines - has anyone tried converting them or
does anyone have one they are using before I try experimenting on my
own?

Thanks!
Andi

--