low-fat peanut butter?

I liked Paula's idea for making your own nut butters using nuts and apple juice but must point out that the resulting nut butters would not be low-fat. 1 cup of cashews provides 63 grams of fat. 1 cup of peanuts provides 71 grams of fat. I'm sure the nut butter tastes fresh and delicious and natural, but wanted to remind everyone that nuts are highly concentrated sources of energy, much of it as FAT!

Sandi