nut butter & Turkish figs

Sharon-
What a good idea...do you have the nutritional information for this nut
butter, how about any measurements (I am not very good at "adding until
it tastes right)?  Thanks.

Also, does anyone have the nutritional info for Turkish figs?  I don't
know what makes them different than other figs, but I think that they
are better.

Thanks-
Apryl

When I feel like peanut butter, I make chickpea butter.  Drain a can of
chikpeas and reserve the juice.  Roast the chickpeas on a cookie sheet,
then grind in a blender.  Add reserved juice, sugar (or honey, or
sweetener) and process to a crunchy peanut butter consistancy.  Adding
some
cinnamon and vanilla really enhances the flavour, too.

Sharon