re:nutritional yeast

Nicole,
I am in Australia, originally from Perth but now
in Queensland.
I have bought nutritional yeast in Perth in a
health food shop.
The brand is [reading off the box] Healtheries
Nature's Source and they are called savoury yeast
flakes. They are a product of New Zealand, the
Australian distributor being Health Minders Pty
Ltd, 102 Bath Road, Kirrawee, NSW 2232. If you
can't find any in the health food shop, you could
let them know the distributor or maybe ring the
distribitor and see where the product is
available. I know how difficult it is sometimes to
find stuff. Hope this helps.

Jenny