Nutritional Yeast

Hi,

I have collected a pile of recipies (keep them coming!), quite a few which
contain nutritional yeast.  Are there any people out there in Australia who
could help me with this?  I have tried to get them from a few health food shops
around, but no luck.  Is there somewhere that will mail them out here (not
internationally - too expensive with the exchange rate!)

Thanks in advance - and thanks everyone for sharing and making this a great
group - I have only recently become vegan (about 2 months now), and this is a
great resource :)

Cheers,
Nicole