broth question

>Can anyone tell me how chicken broth can be lower in fat
that vegetable
>broth?  I use broth to saute many different foods but have
not figured
>out what is the difference between chicken and vegetable
broth.  Are both
>really vegetarian and low fat?

For the purposes of this fatfree list, your question is not
relevant, this is a VEGETARIAN list. chicken broth is made
from chickens, chickens are not plants.
If, however, you are not a vegetarian and choose to use
chicken broth, refrigerate it and skim off all visible fat.
That said, I have broken the rules of the list, we should
not be discussing animal flesh and broth here.

for interesting, interested women  in the
second half of life and living it well!

a community of women on a Buddhist path