Re: broth question

Lest Joe now feel suicidal for breaking a cyber rule, may I just add that
there IS vegetarian 'chicken' broth..which I have purchased and used from
time to time. It comes in a powdered form and a canned form.
I'm not sure that is what you meant, exactly, but it iS available for
anyone who cares to use it.

Dawn