Broth

Joseph,

AAARRRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!  DON'T LET ANYBODY TRY TO TO TELL YOU THAT CH*CK*N
BROTH IS "VEGETARIAN!"  *Grumble* Grumble*

This type of thing is what makes being veg*n so difficult and
frustrating -- Tell whoever thinks a chicken is a plant to really think
that over carefully...

Angelika

P.S., Lest I reply in sheer frustration without giving you any helpful
hints, I like to use "Gayelord Hauser" Instant veg. broth in recipes.
It is in a green box with a big triangle on the front.  You just dump 1
heaping teaspoon of powder in 1 c. of hot water and off you go.  It's
kinda expensive but a box goes a long way. And I think it tastes better
than the canned stuff which is full of salt anyway.