Re: Brunch

Ratan wrote:
> I would like to know what can be served for brunch.
> Usually what time is brunch taken?

Whatever you like 8-). Generally a more lavish breakfast, I would say.
As to time, I would call it brunch if it were between 10 and 11,
otherwise it is either breakfast or lunch 8-).

> Are soya meat and soya cheese available in
> supermarkets?

Where do you live? They certainly are in Canada.

> How do we know that fat free products like icecream,
> yoghurt and cheese are really healthy?

Look at the ingredients. If there are lots of chemicals, they obviously
aren't whole foods.

Be well, Hadass

Hadass Eviatar
Winnipeg, Canada
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your G-d. Micah 6:8.