Coconut Flavoring

        I've used "McCormick Imitation Coconut Extract", which I have
purchased at a local supermarket chain.  It seems to work well.  The
ingredients don't  sound great (alcohol, propylene glycol, and artificial
flavors) but the most I've ever used is 1/8 teaspoon which gave the recipe a
definite coconut flavor.
                                                                Sumner