Re: (no subject)

 From a basically under-informed part-time veggie, I am surprised to learn
that green beans, broccoli, asparagus and kale have that percentage of
protein; moreover, any protein at all. I honestly didn't know this. I thought
these veggies contained wonderful nutrients and minerals, etc., but had no
idea they are full of good vegetable protein. Guess I have lots to learn.
Still, who can address the differences in plant versus animal proteins? That
is, absent the fats. Is a plant protein as whole as the other? Am I making
sense? Thanks.