Finding Fiber Content

The most convenient source to look up fiber content is a book called "20/30
Fat & Fiber Diet Plan" by Gabe Mirkin and Barry Fox. I think I got mine at
Border's.

Incidentally, the best fiber and filling food per calorie I've found is
General Mills Fiber One and Kellog's All-Bran Extra Fiber. Two servings of
these get you just about to their recommended amount of fiber per day, even
if you ate nothing else.

Al Gruber
algruber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx