Re: Butter Flavored Sprinkles (ie Butter Buds)

Natalie wrote (about HyVee Butter Flavored Sprinkles):

>The ingredients are: Maltodextrin (a natural
>carbohydrate derived from corn), salt, natural flavors,

I'm pretty sure that I've read someplace that "natural flavors" can be
butter, even meat flavorings... There might be a faq on a vegan or vegetarian
newsgroup that mentioned this and I read it there, but I'm not exactly sure.
Maybe others on this list know more?

@}-->---
Barb