Butter Buds

Natalie said:
>I just checked a container of HyVee Butter Flavored Sprinkles in the
fridge that I bought at a grocery store in Iowa.  The ingredients are:
Maltodextrin (a natural carbohydrate derived from corn), salt, natural
flavors, extractives of tumeric and annatto (as color), less than 2%
Silicon dioxide  (as anticaking).  Maybe those of you looking for a vegan
butter flavored sprinkle might want to check the store brands at some of
your local grocers.<

Ah, but it's those "natural flavors" that you have to watch out for.  A lot
of times, they're animal products.

Sheri