Re: streusel

For those of us who don't know what streusel topping is, could you tell
us what the regular recipe is?  Might make it easier to help you with a
substitute...

Faith

--
Faith                       |"Censorship ends in logical completeness
faith@xxxxxxxxx             |when nobody is allowed to read any books