Santa Cruz restaurant

Can anyone in the Santa Cruz area help me find this restaurant?

I can't remember its name, but it used to be on Mission St. in (I think)
a blue building.  I don't think it was completely vegetarian, but it had
many vegetarian dishes.  Kind of funky atmosphere, fairly cheap, good

It wasn't there last spring, and someone told me it had had a fire and
moved to another location.  Can someone tell me its name and location?
We're going to be passing through Santa Cruz in a couple of weeks and
I'd love to stop there for lunch.

Jane Colman, Oakland, CA