Nutlettes/Dixie Diner

My favorite breakfast is a half cup of non-fat vanilla
yogurt, with half a cup of Nutlettes over that, and a half
a banana cut up over all.  Its delish!

I have used the beef not strips and agree that they need to
have more "soaking" time.  I also like the ground meat
style, beef and turkey.

My chief complaint with Dixie Diner is their assumption
everyone wants "mixes" and fast food.  I would prefer the
product and some recipes to keep costs a bit lower.

Jo in Minnesota

Jo in Minnesota
"My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance."
http://bankswith.apollotrust.com/~larryb/Jo.htm