Dixie Diner stuff

Someone posted a message yesterday saying that the breakfast drinks
were good.

I looked at the site and wonder if it is the Lemon Velvet Power Shake
and other listed in the same place.

Also, has anyone used nayonaise, Low Sugar Whipped Topping, or
the Meringue Pie Mixes?

Do the Soy Chips taste like Fritos like the ad says?

I made the Apple Crumble (don't remember the exact name) that
was posted on this list the other day. It was from McDougal's
cookbook. I doubled the topping and it was delicious. I will
definitely make it again.

I would really like to find some ready made snacks for when
you are out of home cooking, on a trip, etc.