Orange Julius

I got a craving for these a while ago and came up with this. I thought it was
pretty close the original . . .

1/2 cup orange juice
3 scoops of Better than Milk powder - original soy
3/4 cup water
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 packet artificial sweetner or 1 tbs sugar
4 ice cubes

Dump all in blender and mix for a minute or so. You can substitute 3/4 cup
soy/rice/skim milk for the water and milk powder. Pour into a tall glass and
enjoy. I've found these to be addictive . . .
Cheri