Steel cut oatmeal

Debee said that a cup of this oatmeal from Trader Joe has 600 calories.
What else is in the can?  All information I have read says 1 cup of oatmeal
is about 150 calories or less.  Does the oatmeal have lots of sugar in it?
I'm real curious to hear more about this

I also love oatmeal and have it every morning.  I buy organic unprocessed
oatmeal and cook it on the stove with water, soy milk, a bit of dried apples
and prunes.  It is so delicious, I can't imagine starting the day without
it.
Thanks,
karen