Unidentified subject!

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 03:19:11 -0700, you wrote:>
>I was wondering if any of you had a "GREAT"
vegetarian cookbook
>that has nutritional information per serving and is
based on low-fat>recipes

I have a few low fat/fatfree cookbooks that i
absolutly love! I hope these help you out-

Light Fantastic, by Millie Snyder and Alyssa Alia
The(almost)No Fat Cookbook by Bryanna Clark Grogan
Both have very easy very low fat vegan and vegetarian

Do You Yahoo!?