Re: FATFREE Digest V99 #291

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 03:19:11 -0700, you wrote:

>I was wondering if any of you had a "GREAT" vegetarian cookbook
>that has nutritional information per serving and is based on low-fat
>recipes

   I have a lot of cookbooks, I love cookbooks!  Almost all
of mine are vegetarian and the newer ones are low-fat.

  I'll put in a plug for two of them, both of which I find
very useful, both have nutritional info per serving:

   500 Fatfree Recipes by Sarah Schlesinger (uses chicken
broth occasionally, but in all cases you can substitute
veggie broth or water or white wine)

   The Meatless Gourmet by Bobbin Hinman

Pat Meadows