Re: book suggestion?

I was wondering if any of you had a "GREAT" vegetarian cookbook
that has nutritional information per serving and is based on low-fat
recipes

Try the Cooking Cardiologist.  The recipes use normal everyday ingredients and
can be made low fat enough to qualify for Dr. Ornish's program.  In fact he did
the introduction. It is a nice spiral bound so it lies flat and the recipes are
easy, usually on one page or 2 to a page.
I finally found the recipe for scalloped corn I have been looking for for years
in this book.
Onilee